Friday, August 28, 2015

The National Postal Museum

Two days ago I had a field trip at the National Postal Museum. There were a lot of interesting things that I'm going to share with you guys today.

First of all, I saw a stamp room with a lot of different stamp. There were three machines for you to choose the stamps you like and you can also see that stamp's information. And the other two interesting machines that you can take your picture to make your own stamp.

 
After that I used the elevator to went down to the first floor. I saw the airplanes, the train and the cars that were used to transport the mail.

Then I used the souvenir pennies machine and I've made a penny by cranking the wheel.





It was a great field trip and I've learned a lot about the National Postal.

No comments:

Post a Comment